A) No, Pedigree is a ready-to-eat food.
Pedigree Mother & Baby Dog Starter With Milk Flavour 1.2 Kg (Pack of 1)
PRODUCT TYPE: Dog Food
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Pedigree Mother & Babydog Starter is a complete, balanced, and wholesome meal for pregnant and lactating mothers as well as weaning puppies aged 3 to 12 weeks old. It is made with chicken, rice, and milk and contains essential nutrients needed by both the lactating mother as well as the pup. Pedigree Mother & Babydog Starter is more energy-dense compared to regular dog food. This provides lactating mums with the energy they need to feed their pups. It also contains fiber to ensure digestive health. Puppies have delicate immune systems which is why this dog food contains Vitamin E to support their natural defenses. It even contains milk and protein to support their growth potential and DHA to support brain development.
Pedigree Mother & Babydog Starter is easy to digest with better water absorption. As a result, mothers, and pups get all the essential nutrients they need to stay healthy.
- The products in this range combine high-quality ingredients with the science developed by our veterinarians and nutritionists at WALTHAM - a world's leading authority on pet care and nutrition
- EXPERT NUTRITION for Pregnant and Lactating Mothers and Puppies Between 3 and 12 Weeks
- Introduce your pup to starter mother & pup in soft form. Take the recommended quantity of the rehydratable kibbles and add an equal amount of lukewarm water (max. 50°C). Caution Do not cook this food Do not add boiling water to the food before serving Wait until the water has cooled down and the kibbles are soft before serving them to your pup kibbles have become soft before serving them to your puppy
Manufacturer : Mars Petcare
Country of Origin : India
Frequently Asked Questions1. Do I need to cook Pedigree?
A) All Pedigree range maintains same quality and deliver complete nutrition. Pedigree Pro food is a premium product, and it has functional ingredients like colostrum, prebiotics etc that offers some health benefits.
Pedigree Mother & Baby dog Starter Nutri Defense with Milk has essential nutrients to support your pups’ growth potential.
A) To feed/start Pedigree, we recommend the seven day conversion process. Add some quantity on day one in current feed. Gradually increase daily to convey into full meal by day seven and make sure that fresh water is available at all times. Remember that too quickly a changeover may upset your pet's metabolic balance and they may also lose interest in food.
A) We recommend to start Pedigree Mother & Baby dog starter food after 21 days of pet age.
A) We recommend you to feed Pedigree Puppy Small dog food up to 3 months of your pet age.
A) We recommend you to feed Pedigree Mother & Baby dog starter food by soaking in lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes.
A) Please read the instructions provided on the Pedigree label (package) which provided information on feeding based on body weight /breed and life stage or call on our toll-free number 1800-4071-12121 Monday to Friday between 08:30 am to 05:00 pm.
A) No. We do not recommend mixing Pedigree with Milk because of two reasons.
* Dogs do not produce enzyme lactase hence poor in digesting Milk hence Milk is not recommended for dogs beyond a limit.
* Pedigree is complete and balanced diet hence adding Milk can unbalance the nutrient contents of diet.
A) We recommend not feeding anything with Pedigree. We recommend giving plenty of water with Pedigree.
A) It is very natural process as Pedigree is dry product with less than 10% of water unlike home food that contains more than 70% of water. Dogs are supposed to drink lot of water with Pedigree to compensate water requirement.
A) It is available in all retail stores, super stores and pet shops in India and also can order it from online e-commerce stores. (Need to take confirmation from marketing team).
A) Best Before date is 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
A) Storing a pet food is very important to retain flavor and taste. Keeping a pet food in sunlight or poor storage condition can make the product undergo oxidation quickly. Take all possible measures to reduce exposure of pet food to air, moisture or heat and also from insects or rats. Buy only the quantity required for few weeks and store in cool and dry places.
A) Must be stored in clean, cool and dry place in an airtight container. The storage area must be rodent and insect proof. Pedigree food should be not placed /stored near strong smelling areas or pesticides /chemicals. We recommend not to expose Pedigree bag to sunlight.
- Complete and balanced dog food for puppy.
- Contains 24% crude Protein, 10% crude Fat, and 5% crude Fibre.
- Provides strong muscles, bones & teeth and healthy skin & coat.
- Also ensures optimal digestion of nutrients and supports Natural Defences.
- Provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health - a PEDIGREE assurance!
- Puppies need 4x Protein, 9.5x Calcium & 53x Iron than human babies.
- Developed by experts at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
- Ideal for Pugs, Beagle to Labrador, Golden Retriever & German shepherd.