A) No, Pedigree is a ready-to-eat food.
Pedigree Puppy Chicken & Liver Chunks in Gravy 70gm Value Pack (Pack of 5)
PRODUCT TYPE: Dog Food
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Pedigree is a nutritious and balanced food for dogs. Made with high-quality ingredients, Pedigree provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health – healthy skin and coat, strong bones and teeth, healthy digestive system, strong muscles, and stronger immune system.
Containing a higher moisture content, Pedigree gravy food pouches are especially required for the hot season as they help keep your pup hydrated and therefore, energetic. It can be mixed with any meal - dry Pedigree food or home-cooked food - to enhance taste and improve moisture content. The tempting aroma and flavor of Pedigree gravy food are also effective in attracting fussy eaters into eating their meals.
The entire Pedigree Dog food range is formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, a leading scientific authority in pet nutrition and well-being for over 50 years. Everything we do at Pedigree is for the love of dogs because dogs bring out the good in us and Pedigree Pet food brings out the good in them.
- Complete & balanced dog food, perfect food for puppies
- Moist chicken chunks gently cooked in healthy gravy, retaining vitamins
- dog food with tempting aroma and flavor effective to attract fussy eaters
- Helps improve water content and reduces the risk of stones
- Can be mixed with pedigree dry dog food or home-cooked food, an ideal treat
- See 5 signs of good health in just 6 weeks - a pedigree assurance!
- Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Ideal for Pugs, Beagle to Labrador, Golden Retriever & German shepherd
Manufacturer : Mars Petcare
Country of Origin : Thailand
Frequently Asked Questions1. Do I need to cook Pedigree?
A) All Pedigree range maintains same quality and deliver complete nutrition. Pedigree Pro food is a premium product, and it has functional ingredients like colostrum, prebiotics etc that offers some health benefits.
Pedigree Puppy Small dog has essential nutrients to support your pups’ growth potential.
A) To feed/start Pedigree, we recommend the seven day conversion process. Add some quantity on day one in current feed. Gradually increase daily to convey into full meal by day seven and make sure that fresh water is available at all times. Remember that too quickly a changeover may upset your pet's metabolic balance and they may also lose interest in food.
A) We recommend to start Pedigree Puppy small dog food after 3 months of age.
A) We recommend you to feed Pedigree Puppy Small dog food up to 9 months of your pet age.
A) We recommend to try Pedigree wet food or Pedigree wet as a topping to encourage eating dry kibbles. Make sure that he has no painful teeth conditions.
A) Please read the instructions provided on the Pedigree label (package) which provided information on feeding based on body weight /breed and life stage or call on our toll-free number 1800-4071-12121 Monday to Friday between 08:30 am to 05:00 pm.
A) No. We do not recommend mixing Pedigree with Milk because of two reasons.
* Dogs do not produce enzyme lactase hence poor in digesting Milk hence Milk is not recommended for dogs beyond a limit.
* Pedigree is complete and balanced diet hence adding Milk can unbalance the nutrient contents of diet.
A) We recommend not feeding anything with Pedigree. We recommend giving plenty of water with Pedigree.
A) It is very natural process as Pedigree is dry product with less than 10% of water unlike home food that contains more than 70% of water. Dogs are supposed to drink lot of water with Pedigree to compensate water requirement.
A) It is available in all retail stores, super stores and pet shops in India and also can order it from online e-commerce stores. (Need to take confirmation from marketing team).
A) Best Before date is 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
A) Storing a pet food is very important to retain flavor and taste. Keeping a pet food in sunlight or poor storage condition can make the product undergo oxidation quickly. Take all possible measures to reduce exposure of pet food to air, moisture or heat and also from insects or rats. Buy only the quantity required for few weeks and store in cool and dry places.
A) Must be stored in clean, cool and dry place in an airtight container. The storage area must be rodent and insect proof. Pedigree food should be not placed /stored near strong smelling areas or pesticides /chemicals. We recommend not to expose Pedigree bag to sunlight.
- Complete and balanced dog food for puppies.
- Moist chunks gently cooked to retaining vitamins .
- Tempting aroma and flavour effective to attract fussy eaters.
- Helps improve water content and reduces risk of stones.
- Can be mixed with pedigree dry dog food or home cooked food.
- See 5 signs of good health in just 6 weeks - a pedigree assurance!.
- Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
- Ideal for Pugs, Beagle to Labrador, Golden Retriever & German shepherd.