A) No, Pedigree is a ready-to-eat food.
Pedigree Puppy Dog Food With Lamb Flavour 1.2 Kg (Pack of 1)
PRODUCT TYPE: Dog Food
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
PEDIGREE complete and balanced dog food for puppies is a wholesome meal packed with essential nutrients vital to the healthy growth of your pet. PEDIGREE, with the goodness of cereals, chicken, meat, and nutrients blend into a tasty and healthy treat for your little one.
With PEDIGREE, you are sure to see the 5 Signs of Good Health in your pet if you feed him as per the given feeding guidelines. These signs include improved natural defense (from Vitamins (Vit E) and Minerals); Strong Muscles (from Protein); Optimal Digestion of Nutrients; Strong Bones and Teeth (from Ca:P ratio & levels); Healthy Skin and Coat (from a blend of Zinc and Omega Fatty Acids).
At PEDIGREE recipes are developed based on research from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition. Every product from PEDIGREE surpasses the requirements laid down by NRC 2006 of the U.S. National Academy of Science.
- Pedigree Puppy Small Dog Dry Food, Lamb Flavour – 1.2 Kg Pack
- FOR SMALL DOGS: Complete and balanced meal with Nutri defense for puppy small dogs
- SUPPORTS BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Adequate size dry dog food bites with DHA
- EXTRA PROTEIN: Contains more nutrients, energy, and quality proteins to give puppies energy and develop their muscles
- WITH CALCIUM: Dry kibbles with calcium for strong teeth and bones
Manufacturer : Mars Petcare
Country of Origin : India
Frequently Asked Questions1. Do I need to cook Pedigree?
A) All Pedigree range maintains same quality and deliver complete nutrition. Pedigree Pro food is a premium product, and it has functional ingredients like colostrum, prebiotics etc that offers some health benefits.
Pedigree Puppy Small dog has essential nutrients to support your pups’ growth potential.
A) To feed/start Pedigree, we recommend the seven day conversion process. Add some quantity on day one in current feed. Gradually increase daily to convey into full meal by day seven and make sure that fresh water is available at all times. Remember that too quickly a changeover may upset your pet's metabolic balance and they may also lose interest in food.
A) We recommend to start Pedigree Puppy small dog food after 3 months of age.
A) We recommend you to feed Pedigree Puppy Small dog food up to 9 months of your pet age.
A) We recommend to try Pedigree wet food or Pedigree wet as a topping to encourage eating dry kibbles. Make sure that he has no painful teeth conditions.
A) Please read the instructions provided on the Pedigree label (package) which provided information on feeding based on body weight /breed and life stage or call on our toll-free number 1800-4071-12121 Monday to Friday between 08:30 am to 05:00 pm.
A) No. We do not recommend mixing Pedigree with Milk because of two reasons.
* Dogs do not produce enzyme lactase hence poor in digesting Milk hence Milk is not recommended for dogs beyond a limit.
* Pedigree is complete and balanced diet hence adding Milk can unbalance the nutrient contents of diet.
A) We recommend not feeding anything with Pedigree. We recommend giving plenty of water with Pedigree.
A) It is very natural process as Pedigree is dry product with less than 10% of water unlike home food that contains more than 70% of water. Dogs are supposed to drink lot of water with Pedigree to compensate water requirement.
A) It is available in all retail stores, super stores and pet shops in India and also can order it from online e-commerce stores. (Need to take confirmation from marketing team).
A) Best Before date is 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
A) Storing a pet food is very important to retain flavor and taste. Keeping a pet food in sunlight or poor storage condition can make the product undergo oxidation quickly. Take all possible measures to reduce exposure of pet food to air, moisture or heat and also from insects or rats. Buy only the quantity required for few weeks and store in cool and dry places.
A) Must be stored in clean, cool and dry place in an airtight container. The storage area must be rodent and insect proof. Pedigree food should be not placed /stored near strong smelling areas or pesticides /chemicals. We recommend not to expose Pedigree bag to sunlight.
- Complete and balanced dog food for puppy.
- Contains 24% crude Protein, 10% crude Fat, and 5% crude Fibre.
- Provides strong muscles, bones & teeth and healthy skin & coat.
- Also ensures optimal digestion of nutrients and supports Natural Defences.
- Provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health - a PEDIGREE assurance!
- Puppies need 4x Protein, 9.5x Calcium & 53x Iron than human babies.
- Developed by experts at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
- Ideal for Pugs, Beagle to Labrador, Golden Retriever & German shepherd.